Friday, August 2, 2013

WHat sUP!

NO INSPIRATION!!!!! NO IDEA!!!!!!

   Still finding idea to continue the story well u guyz had to wait for a little bit longer...huhuhuhuhu :'(

I feel like  I wanna give up ! Oh well , what else can I do.Maybe I will make this Blog as my Diary instead...Hope u guyz don't mind to read about my life ^^
Right now, I'm focusing in a story named  'Teenager life series'
Majorly about Martin Hagen [Which I already do before in a one-shot story] But this time I'm gonna make it longer and more elaborated.I also will sprinkle some teenage love tale in Teenage Life Series ( TLS) .I already post it in my other blog   http://wanshazlianie-blogger.blogspot.com/p/tenager-life-series.html 

So far is 2 episode had been upload [ 2 august]
And there will be more  since I just had to make it longer , it is not gonna take so many idea.I guess I already gave up in uploading stories in this blog.......(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment