Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Teenager Life ( Short STORY)

Teenager Life(STORY) - Author by Shaz lianie


"Life is pointless" ______
     " Life is pointless, no matter what you do it still useless ".I looked at the window, while thinking how I hate going to school and facing the same teacher " Martin Hagen! " I stare at my teacher eyes with bored gaze just to irritates him. his angry and arrogant face,I'm quite use to it already.
      " What are you staring at , you little punk " I'm ignored him,but he start talking again " Go and solve the problem ,now! " But I still think its better to ignore him so I sit there staring at him, then he elevate his voice and said " What an idiot you are or maybe your parent are to idiot to teach you some manner! " Then I rose angry.
        " Don't talk bad about my parent! " I hate this stupid teacher he just can't shut his mouth.I was getting demerit and I don't freaking care about it.But something is getting  on my nerve, they think i can't hear they laughing at me and whispering something about me  around the class and surely it will spread to the whole school.
   
      At school,I was known by my attitude of bad manner and rebellious , I also got a bad result in exam since my parent started to argue and  I was kinda stress at that time .The other student keep avoiding me so basically I don't have friend ,before i do have friend but they abandoned me after knowing about my situation.
   
       My mother and father always argue and they always busy maybe that is why I am rebellious. My parent bought me a PS3 so i can stay home and give me a lot of money everyday so i can spent to go anywhere.But there are really nowhere to go so i just go to the arcade and play or stay home to play the the PS3.
       They think by doing that it it can make them less guilty but its NOT.The thing that make me feel jealous is when  I seeing the family next to my house playing and laughing together , for some reason I felt  jealous of their intimacy and bonding. Well my parent will be divorce to each other soon, I know this day will come so I already prepare for it.
   
      Next week,I going to move out and going to stay at Kerly Hill.I think that better because my reputation here is so bad already. I stay with my mother because i want to move out from here.I wonder if I can find something fun to do there or maybe I can make some friends there.I don't know should I be excited or what but one thing for sure, I don't want to stay with my father and face the same school and surely the same teacher.


"Moved out to Kerly Hill"_______________________

     " Have you pack all  of your thing " My mother ask just to make sure." yeah " I answer my mother's question  with short answer and a bored tone  then silence fall i don't know what to talk and so does my mother . After a while my mother look at me and she just sigh and then say "I know we had make your life difficult with the argue and the divorce, I'm very sorry" when I said nothing, she sighed again and silence creeping back. " Never mind, i use to it" I say to her to break the silence.
       She hug me while saying "My son had grown up a lot, now you going to be 15 years old soon  " I don't know what to say  and stunned to say anything so I stay silent.we hugged for few second then she released the hug and she say " Ready to go? " I just give her a slight nod.Then we parted our way, before we go to the Kerly hill.I visit  my father first, just saying goodbye.

     Aside from that,from my old house to my new house at Kerly Hill are 2 hour driving.It was a boring ride.My mother and I were speechless.When we stop by the fuel station  she start talking " Do you need anything to drink ,perhaps a coke? " Then i answered by the word " Coke ".She came in the car and pass me a coke.I drink a bit then I say to her " Mom,I... "Then shut my mouth, I really want to know what the reason my parent argue but I don't think this is the right time yet and i don't think i can accept any excuse for now.
     We reached my new house.It kinda same as my old house the difference is that my father won't be there with us.I sit on a big sofa in the living room and look around,the house already been cleaned and the furniture already been put at it place.Then she ask " I see you exam result is bad, and it started to be like that since me and your father start to argue " I was again speechless i don't know what to say.Then she continue " Never mind just go to bath ,okay  "Slightly smiling but she do that just to light up the mood but in her eye i know she is sad.
       When dinner , we ate a small bowl of salad and a glass of milk.My mother don't like to eat anything not healthy at night ,I don't really care about the food though because i already lose my appetite.Not because the food is not edible but it just that in this kind of situation I don't think i had any appetite to eat at all.
       Somehow I feel awkward . It has been really a long time since we eat diner together." Its have been a long time since i ate dinner with you " she say trying brighten the mood then i say spontaneously  " Too long, mom  " then we eat with silence, my mother don't say anything but keep sighing.I don't why i said that ,  it has been more awkward after i said that .At 10 o'clock i already fast asleep in my bedroom.

"Kerly High School"_____________________________________


    It's already morning,I wake up and go to the kitchen. My mother is preparing breakfast,  " Today you have to go to school "  she continue when she see me speechless " You have to got to school, you're schooling at Kerly High School . There maybe you can have many friend if you behave , But I'm sure my son is a good boy " I'm just blush and just say " what ever " I'm not sure blushing because I ashamed or what.

     She just smile at me like a weird person because she don't stop smiling at me, that was creepy .After that i got to my room and get ready for school.For the first time after my parent 'problem'  I feel motivate to go to school.I feel something is changing in me but I don't know what is it.
    At  Kerly High School,My mom left after she registered me .In class I sit beside a girl named Melly,she just smile when she see me sit beside her. At first she ask my name then we chat a bit until she ask me " Why you moved out here? " I just say " I don't know , don't ask me! " elevates a bit of my voice

     " Okay, sorry for  asking that " I felt sorry for elevating my voice toward her, I better say something
" Sorry, I'm getting way to emotional over  a small thing" by saying that I already clear the silent between me and her.
She nod at me  and smile at me " Sure ,it was just a small problem"   I get this weird feeling when she is smiling like that.

            At recess time, she ask me to join her. I did,.She introduce me to her friend. There are Kayla , Hillary and Louis ." Hey, I'm Louis Taylor and this Hillary Kennedy and that the quiet girl is Kayla Lydon
" I'm Martin , nice to meet you"  Louis chuckled a bit " Martin, Don't be so formal with me"  I'm still standing beside the table so Louis tell me to sit next to him and we chat until the recess time is over .
    From my opinion, Kayla is a shy girl  and Hillary is a kind girl but kinda quiet too while  Louis is a person that talk a lot or I can simply say a talkative person.Oh well,  I has a good time with them but time does not belong to me.When the bell ring ,we all go to our class.I want to chat more but we must get into the class or the prefect will give demerit.
    
"Its going to end"__________________________________________________
   Melly is a good friend and she is a person that you feel like a trustworthy person so I tell her about my parent divorce " Aww.. I'm so sorry to hear that but you know what time heal the wound" Time heal the wound what she mean by that "What do you mean time heal the wound ?" I can't understand what is she trying to tell me.She stop to think for a while  then she proceed " What I mean is that everybody need time to thinks , time to think what are they doing and time to think rationally about thing that is happening"
     she also give me an advice to be positive.I must be thoughtful and always think positive.She also say time heal the wound and maybe they will get married again maybe they had something  that were troubling them and they just need time to think.
   
 The way she said it  , make it all look so simple .I don't know what will happen soon but I hope what she said to me is true. They just need time , I really hope it was true. 
    
         Just like what Melly said time did heal the wound.My parent just need time to think what is best and after all they love each other , my dad can't live without my mother and so does my mother, she can't live without my dad.My parent argue just because of stress from work, my father got a project and one of his worker making a mistake.My father had to solved the problem his worker make.He was very stress, but now the problem was solved and he had leaved a good impression to the ' Big Boss ' in the company and got a promotion.
    My parent had discuss that they will be together and they would take care of me together. My parent are getting marry again next week.I feel happy because they not argue anymore and come to a  good solution , that is remarry .I'm sure the next day will be a very pleasant day for me and my parent.

~END~

P/S : I just want to try this kind of thing,I know there is a lot of mistake...and one more thing this story it not real it was not about anybody so don't misunderstand~
Lastly , I would like to apologise because there is a lot of mistake in grammar or it can be confusing for you.Once again I would like to apologise.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment