Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I HATE CHILIES! [SAYA BENCI CILI]


While I was punching the chili to make 'sambal belacan'                                   [Malay traditional food]. Somehow that thing get into my eye.                       HURT LIKE HELL! I called my sis name but she doesn't hear it.

I'm scared to open my eyes and can't think of way out.At last I cried loudly while calling my sis name again.She heard it this time [Well who wouldn't hear someone wailing loudly]She was worried if anything real bad happen.But it just a chili.She help me walked toward the sink and washed my eye.She smirk and said that I'm Overreacting.Well i guess i am though....I wailed loudly like something that really hurt [More than a chili in my eye] happen toward  me.[SIGH]Its her fault too...Why she don't come sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment